Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Latest signature after a *** cold

Ragnellz
    Ragnellz

Latest signature after a *** cold Empty Latest signature after a *** cold

Post by Ragnellz Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:59 am

Latest signature after a *** cold LinkClashSignature

So what do you guys think?
    sage
    sage
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Latest signature after a *** cold Empty Re: Latest signature after a *** cold

Post by sage Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:02 am

sexy
    but i can hardly read the middle text
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Post by Gogeta Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Well for starters

The lighting is bad. Putting a white light source on the top of the picture is kind of bland and novice for me.

Second of all, The Render is blender a lot, so it looks like part of the ground. You need to strengthen the render's colors and sharpen it or something. Just try to make it stand out more.

The color scheme is bad, i think you were trying to go for a sepia tone there, but it does not look very good

The text is bad. Not only the colors, but the font as well. Unfitting.

This critic might have been harsh, but i am just pointing a thing or two out. It looks fine but i am critiquing to make you make the best of the best sigs/tags

Ragnellz
    Ragnellz

Post by Ragnellz Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Gogeta wrote:This critic might have been harsh, but i am just pointing a thing or two out. It looks fine but i am critiquing to make you make the best of the best sigs/tags

Oh I'm used to critics and I'd never get better without them anyway :P
    (I know I suck at text, never had creativity when I got there)

But I'd like to put up a defense concerning the sharpening part.
    I did some on the shield, the character's face, the swords and Link's clothes. The rest of the blending is just my taste Latest signature after a *** cold 1071211947

Thanks for the two comments, I'll post more sigs later.
    Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ceslum Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:26 pm

I actually like the blending. But the text is horrid (My text sucks as well and I rarely insert it in my newer tags lol)

I would have liked it with the sepiatone, but the purple in there ruins it for me Latest signature after a *** cold 1371890812
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Post by Gogeta Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Ragnellz wrote:
    Gogeta wrote:This critic might have been harsh, but i am just pointing a thing or two out. It looks fine but i am critiquing to make you make the best of the best sigs/tags

Oh I'm used to critics and I'd never get better without them anyway :P
    (I know I suck at text, never had creativity when I got there)

But I'd like to put up a defense concerning the sharpening part.
    I did some on the shield, the character's face, the swords and Link's clothes. The rest of the blending is just my taste Latest signature after a *** cold 1071211947

Thanks for the two comments, I'll post more sigs later.

It was blended so much, sharpening alone will do miniscule job

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:49 am