Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year)

Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year) Empty Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year)

Post by Gogeta Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year) 5Best Work WITH Text
    C&C would be highly appreciated!
    Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year) Empty Re: Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year)

Post by Ceslum Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Wow! That is amazing! The colors and effects are amazing!

Only thing I don't like is that c4d in the bottom left corner. . .doesn't seem to fit. . .
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year) Empty Re: Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year)

Post by Gogeta Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 pm

This better?

Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year) Best Work 3

EDIT : Why do i have a blue username?
    sage
    sage
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Post by sage Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 pm

ooh, that one is much better. mike was right. and those colors... <3
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Post by Gogeta Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:57 pm

It's not so much to colors as it is to lighting
    Blue.
    Blue.
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Post by Blue. Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:24 pm

I saw this in your sig i Love it!!
    Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ceslum Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:56 pm

I like the updated one without the c4d int he corner. That is just awesome, I can't believe how many talented people we have on here!
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Post by Gogeta Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:22 am

Latest work

Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year) Hitsugaya%20Signature%202

Other work

Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year) Goku%20signature%202

Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year) Alex%20Mercer%20Sig%20Finished%20Customed

Btw guys thank you so much for the comments :33
    Blue.
    Blue.
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Post by Blue. Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Well the bottom one is not very good quality and has been badely cut out.
    the top one looks a bit empty and a bit of a weird size.

middle is a bit empty
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Post by Gogeta Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:56 pm

1. Got the render from planetrenders, it's good cut
    2. Empty? Really?
    3. What do you suggest i put?
    Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ceslum Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:37 pm

1st one is epic, I love it.

2nd one yeah, empty

3rd one Fix that hard edge on the hood thing and it'll be epic.
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Post by Gogeta Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:06 pm

You guys are so mean to me Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year) 1371890812(

Just kidding Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year) 650269930
    Blue.
    Blue.
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Post by Blue. Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:30 pm

you just got an "epic" better than anything i have done.
    Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ceslum Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:00 am

>_> I just wish I could cc you like you can me. But I don't know anything compared to what you can do Latest Signature (Check it or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year) 1107968042
    Blue.
    Blue.
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Post by Blue. Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:18 pm

The middle sigs text doesn't really fit.

and the third i still go bye that it is bad quality and badly cut look round the left hand hood
    sage
    sage
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Post by sage Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:03 pm

is that hitsugaya in the first one? i didn't recognize him until now.
    the first two are great, but in the third one, it looks like you turned up the brightness too much
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Post by Gogeta Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:46 am

It's not the brightness but the gradient maps that did such an effect. Most of the time i just add a black and white gradient map on luminosity and problems fixed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:40 am