Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted

Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted Empty The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted

Post by Ceslum Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:54 am

So here's a dump of stuff I uploaded to dA before my computer decided to (again) delete my documents and pictures folders permanently.

The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted Eye_photomanip_by_banekai-d3lo0xa[img][/img]
    The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted Animatorx_net_by_banekai-d3lnc01
    The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted Pink_skull_button_by_banekai-d3lmora
    The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted Retro_by_banekai-d3lk6pb
    The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted I_support_all_literature_by_banekai-d3lgab5
    The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted Stamps_are_stamps_by_banekai-d3lfjv3
    The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted Doodles_by_banekai-d3lfihs
    The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted The_storm_signature_by_banekai-d3lfj1e
    The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted Question_mark_by_banekai-d3my151
    The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted Untouchable_by_banekai-d3my06l
    The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted Tut_factory_by_banekai-d3my0qp

(A few have been made after the folder genocide.)

Last edited by Mike on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Berkut
    Berkut

The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted Empty Re: The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted

Post by Berkut Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:25 pm

5 of them could not be loaded and you added one extra "[img][/img]" without a link.
    Try using spoilers, or at least separate them, so we can see everything.
    Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted Empty Re: The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted

Post by Ceslum Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:38 pm

I tried to load them from d3scene, that's probably the problem The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted 3483496927 lemme try again lol.
    sage
    sage
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Post by sage Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 am

i like the purple avatar, tutfactory sig, retro thing, and question mark The stuff I managed to upload before my pics were deleted 364988687
    Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ceslum Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 am

Question mark FTW!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:37 am