Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

New Signature

Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

New Signature Empty New Signature

Post by Gogeta Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:16 pm

New Signature Miku Sig

I think not working with ps for about 3 days gave me some inspiration

good thing i did not rage much New Signature 650269930
    sage
    sage
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

New Signature Empty Re: New Signature

Post by sage Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:37 am

it bothers me how the green light covers her elbow and some of her hair since it seems like the green is coming from the other side.
    Deks
    Deks

Post by Deks Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:11 am

It looks too busy, I can hardly choose the render through all of the stuff in the back.
    The lighting is decent, but I don't like that it covers some of the parts that should be focused on.
    It looks a lot like your others, with the different colors colliding like they do.

Other than that, it's a pretty good signature. Keep it up!
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Post by Gogeta Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:07 am

There is like. A Background and a single C4D.

sage wrote:it bothers me how the green light covers her elbow and some of her hair since it seems like the green is coming from the other side.

So there can not be 2 or more light sources?
    sage
    sage
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Post by sage Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:51 am

that is not near what i'm saying at all.
    to me, it looks like the green light is connected to the other green light and they are covered by that wing-looking thing coming from miku's back.
    this means the right side of her right elbow and the pigtail near it should not be lit up since they are not in the green light which appears to be located on her left side.
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Post by Gogeta Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:18 am

sage wrote:that is not near what i'm saying at all.
    to me, it looks like the green light is connected to the other green light and they are covered by that wing-looking thing coming from miku's back.
    this means the right side of her right elbow and the pigtail near it should not be lit up since they are not in the green light which appears to be located on her left side.

Ooh. I get what you are saying. So the guitar and that pig tail should be lightened up. But here is why it was not ;

The light source is not big, nor strong enough to cover that part up. You can see how much is spread anyway.
    There are shadows there, indicating that there should be no light source there. I know that the left down green light source is made where shadows are, but i added some green and changed that effect.

The only thing bad i see on this sig is that the green lighting was applied much better than the purple one.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:40 pm

colour is bad. flow is bad. bg is bad. blending is bad....

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:49 am

to be constructive: the colours are wierd. sould have gone for a mor subtle green. and the blending really doesnt work.and the background is too messy and random. its a shame since its such a wonderfull render which even i've used once
    Baws
    Baws

Post by Baws Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:25 pm

I'll give you an advise here. Don't use anime renders. They don't give the image the depth that is required for it to look good. I can't really see a background, just a plain image which is destroyed by the colors. Read some tutorials about color using and I'm sure you will do better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:00 am