Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Some Suggestions and Criticism

Curious Beggar Design
    Curious Beggar Design
    Advanced Poster
    Advanced Poster

Some Suggestions and Criticism Empty Some Suggestions and Criticism

Post by Curious Beggar Design Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Just a few things I'd like to point out...

1) Why have and emoticon section if there are no emoticons, but for a dumb elephant? If you're going to keep the emoticon section, at least make site-related emotes.
    2) Admin, Mod, and Semi-Mod colours need changing. The Mod colour is hardly visible, especially when compared to the Semi-Mod one, even though Mods are higher than Semi-Mods. Change it to something like: Admin-- Red, Mod-- Blue, Semi-Mod-- DARKER green. Not lime.
    3) The forum lacks proffessionalism. Spelling mistakes are abound, showing lack of care. For example, I'm always being welcomed by my tab display to the "fourm". Sorry, what?
    4) The Admin needs work. Even though it's a design forum (or "fourm"), one of the Admin doesn't even know how to click a simple radiobutton that will add a chatbox? Seems slightly sad to me.
    5) I've already been talked to for not having a small enough banner. What about if you guys added some code, so that no banners above the regulation size will show at all?

That's about it for the rants. :D Some are minor issues/suggestions, but some others need looking at...
    Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

Some Suggestions and Criticism Empty Re: Some Suggestions and Criticism

Post by Ceslum Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:26 pm

I only noticed the fourm deal today when I logged in from a different computer.

I agree, the colors don't go very well with the forum.

We had some emoticons but they went away for some reason. . .

Which admin do you speak of?

I agree the banners should have an enforced size, enforced strictly by code.

Unfortunately, I'm not the one to speak to, you'll have to talk to Blue. or Rarity.
    Blue.
    Blue.
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Post by Blue. Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:38 pm

1) Im getting some
    2) Maby which don't you like the most.
    3) Where does it say this and all mods can chnage spelling mistakes so get to work poly ;)
    4) Well we are in the middle of coding a pop up chatbox for the bottom right hand corner so you dont have to stay on the index page the entire time.
    5) I don't think there is any code I can use i will check it up though.
    Kav
    Kav
    Poster
    Poster

Post by Kav Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 pm

i see you have fixed some of these, good job
    Berkut
    Berkut

Post by Berkut Mon May 09, 2011 1:46 am

Well, this website required alot of effort to rise from the dust, but i think we can do better, thanks for pointing those opinions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:25 pm