Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

new to photoshop

cradzz
    cradzz

new to photoshop Empty new to photoshop

Post by cradzz Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:06 pm

hi everyone. i've been trying to learn photoshop for about two weeks now. ive watched tutorials and stuff. found this forum and was hoping to get better and learn here new to photoshop 650269930 this is the best work of me so far:
    new to photoshop Evilplanmuahahahaha
    please tell me how i can improove. thnx ^^
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

new to photoshop Empty Re: new to photoshop

Post by Gogeta Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:50 pm

the blurred c4d on the left is distracting. i do not know why you've put it. The pixelated lines and dots on the right also are unfitting and distracting.

The blue lines on the render and right next to it, look cool, and give a flow.

Thing is, don't make this big of a sigs if you implement a sprite. you need to make the sprite the focal, not the background. This sig looks like a mess of different kinds of effects;

You should follow up tutorials on planetrenders and deviantart. Mainly to get an idea of what effects to combine, because your main issue right now is messiness. Also IMO diagonal scanlines pretty much suck, i recommend not using them at all.

For now, i recommend following a specific style (C4D, Smudge, Vectors, Brushes(mainly splatters), Photomanipulation or Digital art) before trying to combine either.

Last thing : look up for resources on mainly deviantart. Brushes, C4d packs, Renders, stocks, fractals, everything. Depending on which style you choose, that is.

PPS : Use high quality renders or stocks

Oh, and, Welcome to Creative Node
    Flare ★ Graphics
    Flare ★ Graphics
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Flare ★ Graphics Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:33 pm

You may think that judgement is harsh but listen to gogeta we are all acostommed to it and it has helped us all at one stage or another new to photoshop 650269930

Welcome and I hope you stay around I would love to see you improve new to photoshop 650269930
    Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ceslum Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Welcome! Hope you stick around.

And like Flare said, listen to Gogeta, he's the best artist we have around here, and his words are uncensored help.
    cradzz
    cradzz

Post by cradzz Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:03 am

thanx for that i'll keep it in mind new to photoshop 650269930
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Post by Gogeta Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Flare ★ Graphics wrote:You may think that judgement is harsh but listen to gogeta we are all acostommed to it and it has helped us all at one stage or another new to photoshop 650269930

Welcome and I hope you stay around I would love to see you improve new to photoshop 650269930

Ceslum wrote:Welcome! Hope you stick around.

And like Flare said, listen to Gogeta, he's the best artist we have around here, and his words are uncensored help.

I love you guys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:45 pm