Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

God damn it

Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

God damn it Empty God damn it

Post by Gogeta Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Or alah/buddha, whatever.

So lately i've had extremely low inspiration and interest in photoshop

I can find a good render, a perfect background and i can clearly see the immense potential the sig has. But then, i mess that **** up like never before. I, i just don't know what's going on. I don't understand how or why my interest with photoshop is lowering, but it just does.

I have about 10 + GB worth of resources, with about 5 + GB being C4Ds. Over 2000 files of C4D's, and i can't find one GOOD ******* C4D THAT FITS WITH MY SIG.

I guess i get really pissed off at that. I ******* can't do **** anymore. When i see a good render/stock i want to put it to good use, but no matter what i do i never succeed at that. I don't know what to do anymore. I have followed like every possible tutorial that i would even remotely do, and i just can't. I JUST CAN' T DO THIS ANYMORE.

So i am taking a sort of a break from PS for a while. I know that i might loose complete interest in PS if i do that, but right now even when it's 29 degrees (celsius) i am full of sweat and rage.

Sorry for TL;DR post.

So, to repeat myself again

god damn it
    Flare ★ Graphics
    Flare ★ Graphics
    Founder
    Founder

God damn it Empty Re: God damn it

Post by Flare ★ Graphics Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:09 pm

29 degrees Celsius is warm...

Wait that isn't what you wanted to come out of this topic is it?

Well your recent signatures are very good, try a different aspect of Photoshop?

I often do Web Elements such as drop downs,buttons
    I have even made business cards, or backgrounds God damn it 650269930

Signatures arn't everything God damn it 650269930
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Post by Gogeta Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Trust me i've been on more than 35 degrees all summer and i've never been this sweaty

no, it was not.

Different aspect? Different style? No way man. I am sticking to C4D like a glue. It's the best one out there if you ask me. Smudge is too simplistic, Vector is too much of a bother, everything else is ****.

Not interested

I want to make beautiful, complex art. Not cropping and copy/pasting.
    Flare ★ Graphics
    Flare ★ Graphics
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Flare ★ Graphics Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Dude thats a bit derogatory on web element artist, it's actually quiet hard :S well for me anyway God damn it 1371890812

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:57 am