Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

GIRLS DOING IT IN PUBLIC!

Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

GIRLS DOING IT IN PUBLIC! Empty GIRLS DOING IT IN PUBLIC!

Post by Gogeta Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Now that i got your attention,

i've got a word or two to share, please bear with me

I've been thinking of creating a banner for this site for a while now (i've already got some stages of the design thought up in my mind

I won't give out details yet about it though :P

I just need some info

1. What are the max sizes/recommended sizes ?

2. Will i get something in compensation for it? I know how this might sound but it would be stupid to give out something like that and get what, love? That is if you decide to use it

3. What about buttons and nav bars?
    Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

GIRLS DOING IT IN PUBLIC! Empty Re: GIRLS DOING IT IN PUBLIC!

Post by Ceslum Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm

By way of dimensions, I'm not sure. It's pretty well up to Blue. I make small changes and basically act as a moderator.

Compensation. . .do you mean like cash? Or a special rank or something? We have been looking for a mod, but it went kind of by the wayside when activity dropped again, and you're pretty active, and an excellent artist, would you be interested in that?

I have no idea. I though Blue. was redoing the place but he just reverted back to the old bg and stuff.
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Post by Gogeta Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Mike wrote:By way of dimensions, I'm not sure. It's pretty well up to Blue. I make small changes and basically act as a moderator.

Compensation. . .do you mean like cash? Or a special rank or something? We have been looking for a mod, but it went kind of by the wayside when activity dropped again, and you're pretty active, and an excellent artist, would you be interested in that?

I have no idea. I though Blue. was redoing the place but he just reverted back to the old bg and stuff.

We'll wait for him then ^_^

I was feeling kind of awkward for cash, due to actual lack of money (to just throw around for a reason like this) most people are in state of. Mod would be cool, yeah, my main point was to get at least some credit along with it

just gimmi sizes, what to be written on it and i'll do it ^_^
    Gogeta
    Gogeta
    ________
    ________

Post by Gogeta Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Announcement!

I know that lately this forum has had little activity, but don't worry. I am planing a big reform for the forum, hopefully Blue, the host, will agree with it.

It's gonna be good, stay tuned GIRLS DOING IT IN PUBLIC! 650269930

I already made a banner, but it didn't turn out as i wanted to. I will work for a while on the next one GIRLS DOING IT IN PUBLIC! 650269930
    Flare ★ Graphics
    Flare ★ Graphics
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Flare ★ Graphics Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:23 pm

I thought you were going to get us loads of plublicity D:
    Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ceslum Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:21 pm

He did. Right after he became admin we got a flood of members. A few of them actually stuck around and visit once in a while GIRLS DOING IT IN PUBLIC! 650269930

Once we get a new theme going we can try for another surge of publicity and get some real activity.

And everyone, please remember to advertise creative-node.com! We want to sound professional, and url is very important.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:04 pm