Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dirty Joke (16+)

Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

Dirty Joke (16+) Empty Dirty Joke (16+)

Post by Ceslum Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:28 pm

This is a dirty joke. If you are under the age of sixteen, please don't read it.

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him.

The nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at the next stop. When the bus starts again, the bus driver says to the hippie, "If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you."

The hippie of course says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery to pray to the lord. "If you went dressed in robes and some glowing powder," says the bus driver, "You could tell her you were God and command her to have sex with you."

The hippie decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun. Right on schedule, the nun shows up. While she's in the middle of praying, the hippie walks out from hiding, in robes and glowing with a mask of god. "I am God, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have sex with me first," he says.

The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity. The hippie agrees to this and quickly sets about having sex with the nun.

After the hippie finishes, he rips off his mask and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm the hippie! "

The nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the bus driver!"
    pyro
    pyro
    Poster
    Poster

Dirty Joke (16+) Empty Re: Dirty Joke (16+)

Post by pyro Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:10 pm

AHAHAH !

this was hilarious :D I didn't see that line "HaHa, I'm the bus driver" coming.. and it kinda explains why
    the "nun" wanted it anal.

Last edited by pyro on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ceslum Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Exactly lol
    Blue.
    Blue.
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Post by Blue. Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:07 pm

ahhHHAHAHA thats pretty good :D
    Ceslum
    Ceslum
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ceslum Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Glad ya like it. I wasn't sure if it was too risque for the forum :Dirty Joke (16+) 515354487:
    Blue.
    Blue.
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Post by Blue. Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:00 pm

I will let it go

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:10 pm